Saturday, June 2, 2012

Thoughts … … …


No matter how poor the education may be, in any Indian school he children are almost always immaculately turned out …..
- Mark Tully (Non Stop India)


ना खुदा मिला ना विसाले सनम ना इधारके रहे ना उधरके रहे
Neither god have I found, nor the joys of the arms of my beloved!
Oh, I am neither here nor there!


manushyanam sahasresu
kascid yatati siddhaye
yatatam api siddhanam
kascin mam vetti tattvatah
"Out of many thousands among men, one may endeavor for perfection, and of those who have achieved perfection, hardly one knows Me in truth."

- Bhagavad Gita



Stone walls do not a prison make,
Nor iron bars a cage;
Minds innocent and quiet take
That for an hermitage;
If I have freedom in my love
And in my soul am free,
Angels alone, that soar above,
Enjoy such liberty.

- Richard Lovelace

The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.

- Michaelangelo

No comments: