Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Merci

I must say that i am pretty much heartened by the fact that my first baby steps in blogging have been supported by about 4 hits worldwide in about 9 days.

Now what would make a guy/gal roughly north of New York, somewhere in Slovenia (or Austria), in Mumbai and in the Macau / Hongkong area, trip on my blogsite is something that makes me wonder. So to all of my nameless / faceless co-spiders trawling on the Web, I must offer my profoundest thanks.

I'd probably give my right arm for a meaningful comment on any of my blogs though.

One lives on hope........................

5 comments:

Alan said...

Not sure how meaningful this is, but welcome to blog world. (You can keep your right arm.) I found your blog via a technorati search on links to my blog (thanks).

Anonymous said...

Hm, well, I don't know how meaningful this comment is, but I can tell you why you're getting hits from the Hong Kong/Macao area. I'm currently residing in Macao and I found you the same way Alan did, by a technorati search for links to my blog, Good Golly, Mis Bolly. Thanks for the link! I wish you luck during your foray into the land of the blogs.

Nirvana said...

Hey Alan and Miss Bolly,

Havent seen u in quite some time now. Do drop in.

Warm Regards

Nirvana

gauri tiwari said...

nirvana, I love to read your blog every day, most of all your movie reviews. I just posted a comment on junoon. BTW, I am an Indian in Iowa.

Nirvana said...

Thanks Gauri,for your encouragement.

Do keep posting your comments now that you have made a start :)

Regards

Nirvana