Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A Happy New Year to You

To the thousands of readers and admirers of my blog (may i say that till date you have done a jolly good job in remaining invisible), wish you and your near and dear ones a Very Happy New Year.

If you wish to comment on my blog, this is your best chance. Free Swiss watches to all those who log a comment.

Love

Nirvana

PS: You didnt believe that part about the free goodies did you? But then i am sure lots did, as evidenced by the hordes who regularly fall for the popular Nigerian 'my-uncle-died-but-for-some-indecipherable-reason-
you-win-a-million-dollars' scam

2 comments:

Daddy's Girl said...

LOL Free watches or not, I'd love to wish you a very happy New Year as well. I'm looking forward to reading many more insightful posts from you in 2008...

Nirvana said...

Hi DG,

You are not to be seen nowadays. You blog too is not updated since quite some time now. Hope all is fine.

Do drop a line.

Warm Regards

Nirvana